The Buzzard's Nest

Somewhat random thoughts, opinions and experiences

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Riley Update

There's two other posts describing my Astronomy Chronicles. Read it if you wish, skip them if you want to. I don't really care.

I keep forgetting to tell you - Riley's name changed. That's right. He is now known as....

R L Jerrykumar.

Baby has a hard time saying "Riley" (the "R" sound is difficult in Malayalam) so she calls him Jerry! To this I made it R L Jerikumar...his INDIAN name. This is a normal naming scheme here. R is RILEY, L is LINDSTROM and Jerrykumar is the Indian portion. If you saw Jerrykumar, once you knew the individual you could call him Jerry. Kumar is like SMITH or JONES in the US.

I have an employee, G, Gopakumar. He is known as Gopa.

So there you have it.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home